That’s What She Said

Ten girls were asked the question: “What are you most excited about for homecoming?”

1) “I am most excited for the powder puff game, I wish it was during the day like how it was a few years back because it was more fun to get out of class and I think students liked it better, but I see why parents like it better at night,” senior Allie Barth said.

2) “The pre part to homecoming and getting ready are what I am most excited about,” junior Olivia Pastor said. “I like doing my hair and makeup and I get excited to take pictures with my friends.”

3) “ The after parties will be the best part to homecoming and going with my date will be a lot of fun,” junior Kathryn Schuermann said. “I am excited to go to dinner before because I always go to Kitaro.”

4) “Playing powerpuff my senior year will be really cool, but I am just excited to go to the dance and game to embrace it all since its my last year to go to all of the festivities,” senior Lauren Christensen said.

5) “Getting all dressed up and taking pictures with my friends and date will be the best part to homecoming,” senior Shelby Meyer said.

6) “I am not looking forward to homecoming because I am not going, but I want to go to the game because I will get to see all my friends,” junior Caitlyn Copeland said.

7) “I am most excited about shopping for my dress because it’s a memory I will always have,” sophomore Morgan Sherman said. “Going dress shopping with your friends is always a good bonding experience.”

8) “Dancing will be the best part to homecoming because it will be a great time to show off all my moves to my friends, I have a special move called ‘The Veronica’ that I am excited to show off,” freshman Veronica Schroeder said.

9) “ I can’t wait to see my tennis girls at the dance, because we all have a signature move that we do at practice and we will show them off at the dance,” junior Abby Orf said.

10) “My best friend is flying in from Minnesota to go to the homecoming dance with me and my friends, so it will be really cool to see her since I haven’t seen her in a while,” sophomore Haley Mills said.