Top Five Places to Visit Over Fall Break

1) Rombach’s Pumpkin Patch
A perfect picture of fall: pumpkins waiting to be carved, trees with changing leaves, tree houses to climb through. A place you can go to see through the eyes of a child again.
18639 Olive Street Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63005
2) Eckert’s
It all begins with a ferry ride to Eckert’s farm. Then the apple picking begins. Searching for the perfect apples and after finding some, there is so many ways to use them, by just eating them, baking apple pie, making apple cider, or even homemade applesauce. The fall flavors are endless.
20995 Orchard Lane
Grafton, IL
3) St. Louis Zoo
With the changing colors of fall and crisp air, there is no better time to walk around the zoo. Not only is it you that gets to enjoy the weather, but the animals do as well. Experience the sights of new exhibits and with this weather, you’ll be sure to experience all that the zoo has to offer.
1 Government Drive
St. Louis, MO 63110
4) Forest Park
A walk or a run in the park is perfect to experience as the cooler temperatures hit. A beautiful place to experience taking pictures amidst the beautiful scenery, take a picnic and it could be a wonderful place for family, friends, or a date.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5) Downtown St. Charles Main Street
Always a classic spot to go, quaint restaurants surround this place. Eat or just get a cup of coffee at Picasso’s, a local coffee shop to the area. Experience the riverfront as you take a walk there or walk down the brick streets.
Main Street  
St. Charles, MO 63301