Filed under Entertainment

‘Psycho’ Single Review

Austin Post, famously known as Post Malone, recently released a new single “Psycho” ft. Ty Dolla $ign that will be appearing on his upcoming and long awaited album Beerbongs & Bentleys.

Post first started his career with his hit single “White Iverson”, and from there has only one studio album released at the moment called Stoney that was released in 2016.

His most recent work besides “Psycho” is his other single “rockstar” featuring 21 Savage and the track “Notice Me” in collaboration with Migos on their new Culture II album.

“Psycho” has a more laid back tone with a chill vibe. The chorus of the track is catchy with a rhythmic and mellow tone that can easily get stuck in your head for hours. It can be categorized as more of a slower song compared to his other tracks on Stoney that include a variety of unique sound and tempos.  

Post mainly sings in the song of course with the appearance of Ty Dolla $ign who sings as well.Although the song is decent, it can clearly be seen that “Psycho” isn’t his best work that he has created, but there should be much to come with the release of Beerbongs & Bentleys. The new album has a high standard to fulfill with the enormous success that came with Stoney.